Re: [Ayreton] Minutes from the Towne Hall meeting on 9/30 (fox hunt)

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 3, 2006
      In a message dated 10/03/2006 9:20:23 PM Central Daylight Time, sibeal63@... writes:

      When my husband was stationed in Italy there was a city named Marostica that we were priviliged to visit for a unique event that has been taking place since 1454. Here is a good

      What a great site, Sibeal!  I think that would be fun if our mayor is up for the parade!

      Anna Rakel
      (Kellee)
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 3, 2006
        Up for it?  Dunno.  Resigned that it's gonna happen with or without her blessing?  Yea.  Actually, it would be cool if I wasn't the one leading it.  I like the IDEA of it....just not ME....but I'd do it.