Re: Seeking merchant

  • Eva
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2008
      ah - yes, that's the one! Thank you very much, Moose!

      Sean, thanks as well for the recommendation of the other potter!

      -Elianora

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Dolores Becker
      <danceswithwords42@...> wrote:

      > I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, but check out
      Hearthstone Arts out of Beloit:

      > www.hearthstonearts.com
      >
      > I saw them at an event earlier this year at Ida Noyes (must've been
      Stone Dog Inn, I guess) and what you describe seems to fit them.

      > Living the Code, Serving the Dream
      >
      > Moose

      > The almost right life is nothing at all. The right life is
      dangerous, open-ended, more questions than answers, a map to
      undiscovered countries.