JDRF Walk....

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      Hi Everyone,
         So I know that we just had a fundraiser for the same thing at Fox Vale, but I thought I would put this out there if anyone did not get a chance and wanted to donate.  I will be walking in the juvenile Diabetes walk on October 5 with my cousin, Angel/Ange.  Some people might remember her as Keylyn from when she played in the SCA.  She is fine and doing well, but taking time from the game to focus on her studies.  Attached is a letter giving some perspective of what her life has been like with this disease.  We would love any kind of support even if it's just an email saying good luck.

      Cheers
      Keiley

      Jenna Klauss

      "Life is not measured by the number