Re: [Ayreton] Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation at Foxhunt....Grand totals

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
      Wow.  I am impressed, humbled and very touched by the tremendous hearts of the good gentles of this organization.  For those of you reading this who don't know, 3 of the 4 diabetic Foxvalians mentioned at the event (including the 2 who recently died) were members of my family.  As a still-grieving mother I thank you for my own part and on behalf of my surviving daughter, may she someday be free of the burden of this insideous disease.  Your generosity has brought it that much closer.

      Living the Code, Serving the Dream

      Berngard Solgai, called Moose
      ex-wife of Wilhelm Wasserzwerg (RIP); mother of Ursula Wilhelmstochter (RIP) & Eleanor of Foxvale