Seeking merchant

  • Eva
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23 5:15 PM
      Good gentles,

      I am looking for a particular merchant; they work the Bristol ren faire
      and I have also seen them at a couple of SCA events and other local
      faires. They sell a variety of pottery, mostly cups and mugs; they
      also sell cute little mini-mugs. I believe they are IL- or WI-based.

      Can anyone advise on who this merchant might be? If they have a
      website, that would be ideal; if not, an email address and name would
      be extremely helpful.

      thank you!

      -Elianora Saunfayle
    • Dolores Becker
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23 5:32 PM
        I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, but check out Hearthstone Arts out of Beloit:

        www.hearthstonearts.com

        I saw them at an event earlier this year at Ida Noyes (must've been Stone Dog Inn, I guess) and what you describe seems to fit them.

        Living the Code, Serving the Dream

        Moose

      • thomashughes06@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23 5:40 PM
          Elianora,

          You could also try:

          Nonna's Mugs & Jugs- Nonna the Midwife of Stormgengr -sutsong@...

          We just placed an order for new feast serving pottery with her for delivery by our All Soul's event.  Nonna lives near Louisville, Ky but gets to a lot of events.

          Sean o'Shaughnessy

          From: Dolores Becker <danceswithwords42@...>

          ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 24 6:58 PM
            ah - yes, that's the one! Thank you very much, Moose!

            Sean, thanks as well for the recommendation of the other potter!

            -Elianora

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Dolores Becker
            <danceswithwords42@...> wrote:

            > I don't know if this is the one you're looking for, but check out
            Hearthstone Arts out of Beloit:

            > www.hearthstonearts.com
            >
            > I saw them at an event earlier this year at Ida Noyes (must've been
            Stone Dog Inn, I guess) and what you describe seems to fit them.

            > Living the Code, Serving the Dream
            >
            > Moose

            > The almost right life is nothing at all. The right life is
            dangerous, open-ended, more questions than answers, a map to
            undiscovered countries.