OT: Medical Assistant Needed...

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hey All,

         Sorry to post this on the list, but I was wondering if anyone is a Medical Assistant in the northern part of Chicago (Peterson and Cicero specifically) and looking for a part time job.  I work as an admin assistant and my mom is the Administrator of a doctors practice.  She is looking for someone that has worked in the medical field and can multi task well.  It is a fast paced office with great dr's, and even better patients, hours are set, but we do have sessions cancel because we do home births.  Family practice office with an alternative view towards medicine (not homeopathic, but natural supplements).  If anyone is interested please contact me off list at JKlauss@...

      Kisses
      Keiley

      Jenna Klauss

      "Life is not measured by the number