Re: [Ayreton] RE: JDRF

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2008
      If you want to send money through the SCA to JDRF, send the money to me. Don't send it to anyone else if you want it to go through the SCA account.

      Susan Earley
      4N400 Church Rd.
      Bensenville, IL 60106

      I will write the check in the middle of October in order for anyone to get me their donation.

      Or just donate to the JDRF yourself and get the tax deduction (if you itemize).

      Ghita

      From: jeffnaggie@...
      Ingrid,

      Thank you.  We'd love to take your money.  Honestly, I'm not sure.  I know that Foxvale will continue to collect for JDRF but I am not sure if the original check has been written yet.

      Ghita?  Thoughts?

      Hillary