Practice 9/21 at Grey Gargoyles

  • Technomancer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008
      We do not have the building tomorrow, so we will have to practice on the midway. Here is the forecast:

      Forecast from National Weather Service As of 3:17 PM CDT on September 20, 2008

      Tonight... Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s...except in the lower 60s downtown. Southwest winds around 10 mph in the evening shifting to the north during the predawn hours.
      Sunday... Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s...except lower 70s near the lake. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
      Sunday Night... Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s...except in the lower 60s downtown. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

      Seems OK fighting weather, but I'm not going down unless I know there are some people to fight, so who is coming?

      Gavin
      -
      By asking me a question, you consent to having your question answered, even if that answer makes you uncomfortable. -Mistress Matisse