Re: [Ayreton] nescos need

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18, 2008
      I believe if we may borrow the three from Vanished Wood, as well as those of other good gentles who said that they would bring a couple we should be more than fine.  I will be happy to return any and all roasters at your convience.  Y'all are doing us a HUGE favor.

      And....Happy Birthday to your grandson!

      Hillary

      From: jeffnaggie@...
      Thank you Sean!  You're my Hero!

      Hillary

      From: suzanearley@ comcast.net
      I won't be at the event until afternoon, would you still need one then?

      Ghita

      From: mandy lemke <seaprincess527@ sbcglobal. net>
      As a last minute request, the shire of foxvale is in need of 3 to 5 nesco cookers brought to the Fox Hunt event on Saturday. If you are able to help with this, please contact the autocrats
      Hillary of Langeford (Aggie Berger) jeffnaggie@aol. com   630-750-0965
      Fiona (Joann Labny) jobear_4@yahoo. com       630-779-1378

      Also as a side note, across the street from the fair grounds is a nice locally owned apple orchard. They have fresh apple cider, and other fresh items.
      Thank you for all of your help in advance.

      In Service,
      Foxvale