News

  • Joanne Labny
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
      Greetings to all of our Friends in Ayreton,

      Well, if you haven't hear through the grapevine yet, it is official, Earik got excepted a new job from Etihad Airlines, the national airline of the UAE. So, we will be moving to Abu Dhabi, UAE. Earik's training begins on Oct 6th and I will be leaving as soon as the house is sold, which will probably be about the end of the year.

      I would like to invite everyone to our house on Sun Sept 28th for a going away party of Earik. Our address is below and if you need directions I have also listed my cell phone number with the address. We will start the festivities around 2pm. We will provide pop and pizza for everyone. I hope everyone will be able to join us for this party.

      YIS,

      Fiona

      Address:
      1305 Cherry Dr