Re: [Ayreton] Business Meeting Agenda for Sunday 9.14.08

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
      >Yes, there is. It is small, and polearms would definitely NOT be
      >able to be used. But there is indoor space. We have MORE indoor
      >space for our event.

      Are you telling me that Vanished Woods is having an event in November
      with enough room for fighitng indoors? :)

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      Bo Ring
    • thomashughes06@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
        Sir Ix,

        The All Souls event has rented two sites for the event.  The Roselle United Methodist Church is the site for classes, feast, troll, court, merchants and possibly youth combat.  The Trinity Lutheran Adult Day Care Center (across the street) is the site for heavy fighting and rapier combat and possibly youth combat.  This site is a gymnasium with a 20 foot ceiling.  I hope this calms your fears.

        YIS,

        Sean o'Shaughnessy, Autocrat

        From: Sir Ix <ix@...>

        >Yes, there is. It is small, and polearms would definitely NOT be
        >able to be used. But there is indoor space. We have MORE indoor
        >space for our event.

        Are you telling me that Vanished Woods is having an event in November
        with enough room for fighitng indoors? :)

        --
        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
        Midlands - http://www.themidla nds.org
        House Terrae Finis - http://www.terraefi nis.org
        March of Lochmorrow - http://www.lochmorr ow.org
        KSCA, OP

        Bo Ring

      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008

          I know Ix, it's a shock. But true.  No praying to the weather Gods and freezing your Butts off....

          We like to keep you guessing :-)