Potluck Sunday

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2008

      Well, I can bring a Buttermilk Pie that has received rave reviews when I have made it previously--if we have access to a fridge in which to store it until eating time. Otherwise, I'll bring something else.

      Margrett

    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2008
        Yes, we have access to a fridge.  There's a full kitchen there.  Sounds yummy.

        Acelina

        Well, I can bring a Buttermilk Pie that has received rave reviews when I have made it previously-- if we have access to a fridge in which to store it until eating time. Otherwise, I'll bring something else.

        Margrett

      • K Westburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2008
          There will be fridge space available!

           Kathy Westburg

          Well, I can bring a Buttermilk Pie that has received rave reviews when I have made it previously-- if we have access to a fridge in which to store it until eating time. Otherwise, I'll bring something else.

          Margrett

        • Jen Small
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2008
            I'll bring something interesting from the 12th night test cooking!  Maybe stuffed grape leaves...

          • kateslists@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 13, 2008
              And I'll bring something from the Bardic Madness test cooking :)

              From: Jen Small <jenrsmall@...>