Re: [Ayreton] Waaaaaayyy OT: Car for sale

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2008
      The state of the airline industry has driven me overseas. I have taken a new job with Etihad Airlines. We are moving to Abu Dhabi in the UAE.

      On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Robin Goldman <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:

      What part of the Middle East?  Was it a job transfer? Military?

      Best of wishes to both of you, have a safe and happy journey!

      Lady Eleanor Ravneld (Robin Goldman)