Re: [Ayreton] Business Meeting Agenda for Sunday 9.14.08

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
      Yes, there is.  It is small, and polearms would definitely NOT be able to be used.  But there is indoor space.  We have MORE indoor space for our event.

      From: Craig <philipwhite@ hotmail.com>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 7:33 PM

      Greetings All,

      Remember that fighter practice is at 2:30. There is a gathering to
      talk about 40 Year Celebration ideas at 4:00. We will also have a pot
      luck starting about 5:30 or 5:45. Business meeting to start at 6:00.

      Here is the agenda for the Ayreton Business Meeting this coming
      Sunday. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (10 min)
      • Ayreton Carnivale (15 min)
      • Other Ayreton Events (10 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (10 min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on
      the agenda let me know and we may be able to add it. We'd still like
      to move through the meeting quickly so that we do not miss anything -
      so expect less open general discussion. I do expect post-meeting we
      will have some brainstorming going on after the meeting. See you soon!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal

    • Sir Ix
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
        >Yes, there is. It is small, and polearms would definitely NOT be
        >able to be used. But there is indoor space. We have MORE indoor
        >space for our event.

        Are you telling me that Vanished Woods is having an event in November
        with enough room for fighitng indoors? :)

        --
        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

        Bo Ring
      • thomashughes06@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
          Sir Ix,

          The All Souls event has rented two sites for the event.  The Roselle United Methodist Church is the site for classes, feast, troll, court, merchants and possibly youth combat.  The Trinity Lutheran Adult Day Care Center (across the street) is the site for heavy fighting and rapier combat and possibly youth combat.  This site is a gymnasium with a 20 foot ceiling.  I hope this calms your fears.

          YIS,

          Sean o'Shaughnessy, Autocrat

          From: Sir Ix <ix@...>

          >Yes, there is. It is small, and polearms would definitely NOT be
          >able to be used. But there is indoor space. We have MORE indoor
          >space for our event.

          Are you telling me that Vanished Woods is having an event in November
          with enough room for fighitng indoors? :)

          --
          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
          Midlands - http://www.themidla nds.org
          House Terrae Finis - http://www.terraefi nis.org
          March of Lochmorrow - http://www.lochmorr ow.org
          KSCA, OP

          Bo Ring

        • Dayle Harding
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008

            I know Ix, it's a shock. But true.  No praying to the weather Gods and freezing your Butts off....

            We like to keep you guessing :-)