Re: [Ayreton] Business Meeting Agenda for Sunday 9.14.08

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
      Do we know if there is space inside for fighting practice in case it rains?

      -Kevin

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
        Yes, there is.  It is small, and polearms would definitely NOT be able to be used.  But there is indoor space.  We have MORE indoor space for our event.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
          >Yes, there is. It is small, and polearms would definitely NOT be
          >able to be used. But there is indoor space. We have MORE indoor
          >space for our event.

          Are you telling me that Vanished Woods is having an event in November
          with enough room for fighitng indoors? :)

          --
          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

          Bo Ring
        • thomashughes06@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
            Sir Ix,

            The All Souls event has rented two sites for the event.  The Roselle United Methodist Church is the site for classes, feast, troll, court, merchants and possibly youth combat.  The Trinity Lutheran Adult Day Care Center (across the street) is the site for heavy fighting and rapier combat and possibly youth combat.  This site is a gymnasium with a 20 foot ceiling.  I hope this calms your fears.

            YIS,

            Sean o'Shaughnessy, Autocrat

            From: Sir Ix <ix@...>

            >Yes, there is. It is small, and polearms would definitely NOT be
            >able to be used. But there is indoor space. We have MORE indoor
            >space for our event.

            Are you telling me that Vanished Woods is having an event in November
            with enough room for fighitng indoors? :)

            --
            Sir Ixtilixochitl
            Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
            Midlands - http://www.themidla nds.org
            House Terrae Finis - http://www.terraefi nis.org
            March of Lochmorrow - http://www.lochmorr ow.org
            KSCA, OP

            Bo Ring

          • Dayle Harding
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008

              I know Ix, it's a shock. But true.  No praying to the weather Gods and freezing your Butts off....

              We like to keep you guessing :-)