Honor Before Victory

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 2:36 PM
      Just a reminder that THIS sunday at about 2 pm I will be teaching a
      class on Honor Before Victory in Fencing (though heavies would finds
      parts of it good to)

      This class will focus on the beginer fighter and what the set up is for
      a tourney. We will run through the ettiquiette for the tounament and
      also talk about what Honor is while fighting. Different ways of showing
      honor. How to deal with those less then shall we say....honorable.

      Should you like to attend just be at the Combined Pratice for Grey
      Gargoyles.