Pot luck Sunday?

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2008
      Hi all--

      Inquiring minds would like to know.....are people planning on bringing something for a pot luck dinner?  It's fine either way, but I've had a couple of questions about it, so people can plan accordingly.  Please respond to this either way, so we know.

      Thanks,
      Acelina

    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2008
        We will be happy to bring some sort of munchie to share.

        Hillary (and Gareth by Proxie)

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2008
          We will be happy to bring some sort of munchie to share.

          Hillary (and Gareth by Proxie)

          Inquiring minds would like to know.....are people planning on bringing something for a pot luck dinner?  It's fine either way, but I've had a couple of questions about it, so people can plan accordingly.  Please respond to this either way, so we know.

          Thanks,
          Acelina

        • K Westburg
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2008
            There is a microwave in the kitchen as well as the usual appliances.  We can use them as long as we clean up after ourselves.

             Kathy Westburg