chatelaines to work Fox Hunt IV

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I am planning on having "Chatelaine's On Call" at our event - Foxhunt IV in Yorkville, Illinois on Sept. 20th.  I am stealing this idea after having done this for Ravenslake a few years back.  Whoever would be "on call" would have a walkie talkie on them so if a newcomer came to the gate that person or family could get a personalized tour of the event along with information about the local groups and  the SCA in general.

      This way whoever is playing "Chatelaine's On Call" wouldn't be stuck at the gate but could attend the event in whatever capacity they so chose unless they were paged via walkie talkie.

      So...what I am asking for is volunteers.  If you are interested in sharing your knowledge about our society with potential new members please email me off list.  I would be happy to set you up with a time slot.  You don't even have to be a chatelaine for real, just a chatelaine at heart.

      Thank you,

      Hillary of Langeforde