Re: [Ayreton] A good set of gloves

  • Technomancer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
      I bought mine from here, I have been fantastically happy with them and often get positive comments from marshals who inspect them on the quality.

      http://www.ravenswoodleather.com/Gauntlets/index.html

      Gavin
      -
      By asking me a question, you consent to having your question answered, even if that answer makes you uncomfortable. -Mistress Matisse

      From: arngrimbjornson@ yahoo.com
      Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 23:03:02 +0000
      Subject: [Ayreton] A good set of gloves

      Hey guys, I have a question. What would be a decent set of swordsman's
      gloves to order for rapier?