Teaching Class at Fox Hunt

  • AndreAllen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      I will be teaching a class on Sword and Buckler at the upcoming Fox Hunt event on September 20th. This will be aimed at armored and cut and thrust fighters.

      You will need full kit for this class. It will primarily show how to use historical techniques in your fighting.

      I understand the class will be scheduled between the tournaments, tho I don't know exactly when that will be.

      AElfred