Take action on "Keep Illinois Parks Open"!

  • K Westburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      Sorry for the multiple posts.  Jubilee College is on the list of parks that will close. That would be a shame.

       Kathy Westburg

       -----

      Hi, I signed the petition "Keep Illinois Parks Open". I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 1,000 signatures. I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.

      -----

      ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected with the causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place, and start your own petition at http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

      ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2, the largest and most trusted information and action site for people who care to make a difference in their lives and the world. www.care2.com