Fighting practice at Aryeton meeting Sept 14?

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2008
      Oh, Acelina, that would be really nice, if you can get it to work! Everyone together is the best of all! Since the meeting is next week, not this Sunday, we have enough time to plan for it and to advertise to all the groups, too!

      Fern

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2008
        I have contacted the RUMC secretary and am awaiting a reply. I think is is more likely than not to be ok.

         Kathy Westburg