RE: [Ayreton] Welcome Evelyn Pastrick!

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
      >Will Evelyn be a Knight or a dancer?

      Why not both? I can see her dancing a jaunty jig on top of someone's body after pounding the bejeesus out of them on the list field...

      Congrats.

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B.
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
        In a message dated 9/4/2008 7:20:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time, krpurtell@... writes:
        Congrats to you.
        Will Evelyn be a Knight or a dancer?

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski
        Congratulations!!!!!! To all of you.  And why not both if she wants?

        Hillary

      • Julia Needlman
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2008
          CONGRATULATIONS Pastrick family!!!!! Nice job Wendy.