Re: [Ayreton] Welcome Evelyn Pastrick!

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
      Congrats to you.
      Will Evelyn be a Knight or a dancer?

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      --- On Thu, 9/4/08, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:
      From: Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Welcome Evelyn Pastrick!
      To: wpastrick@...
      Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 5:21 PM

      It's a GIRL!!!!
      We're home now, and all doing well.
      If anyone wants to come to Naperville and say 'hi' we'll be here for the next few weeks.

      http://www.flickr. com/gp/24393347@ N00/Dm6582

      Born Aug 27 around 5pm
      7lbs 10oz (yay, not another 10lb baby!)
      19 inches

      So, comparatively, quite a little one for us!

      Happy parents,
      Mike & Wendy

      PS - I'm not sure why this didn't post last week when I first sent it!!!

    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
        >Will Evelyn be a Knight or a dancer?

        Why not both? I can see her dancing a jaunty jig on top of someone's body after pounding the bejeesus out of them on the list field...

        Congrats.

        In Service,

        -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B.
        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
          In a message dated 9/4/2008 7:20:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time, krpurtell@... writes:
          Congrats to you.
          Will Evelyn be a Knight or a dancer?

          -Kevin Ambrozijwski
          Congratulations!!!!!! To all of you.  And why not both if she wants?

          Hillary

        • Julia Needlman
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2008
            CONGRATULATIONS Pastrick family!!!!! Nice job Wendy.