Welcome Evelyn Pastrick!

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
      It's a GIRL!!!!
      We're home now, and all doing well.
      If anyone wants to come to Naperville and say 'hi' we'll be here for the next few weeks.

      http://www.flickr.com/gp/24393347@N00/Dm6582

      Born Aug 27 around 5pm
      7lbs 10oz (yay, not another 10lb baby!)
      19 inches

      So, comparatively, quite a little one for us!

      Happy parents,
      Mike & Wendy

      PS - I'm not sure why this didn't post last week when I first sent it!!!
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
        Congrats to you.
        Will Evelyn be a Knight or a dancer?

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

        If anyone wants to come to Naperville and say 'hi' we'll be here for the next few weeks.

        http://www.flickr. com/gp/24393347@ N00/Dm6582

        Born Aug 27 around 5pm
        7lbs 10oz (yay, not another 10lb baby!)
        19 inches

        So, comparatively, quite a little one for us!

        Happy parents,
        Mike & Wendy

        PS - I'm not sure why this didn't post last week when I first sent it!!!

      • Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
          >Will Evelyn be a Knight or a dancer?

          Why not both? I can see her dancing a jaunty jig on top of someone's body after pounding the bejeesus out of them on the list field...

          Congrats.

          In Service,

          -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B.
          "Voca me cum benedictis"
          2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

        • jeffnaggie@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
            In a message dated 9/4/2008 7:20:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time, krpurtell@... writes:
            Congrats to you.
            Will Evelyn be a Knight or a dancer?

            -Kevin Ambrozijwski
            Congratulations!!!!!! To all of you.  And why not both if she wants?

            Hillary

          • Julia Needlman
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2008
              CONGRATULATIONS Pastrick family!!!!! Nice job Wendy.