Fw: Middle Eastern Dance Classes with Glen Ellyn Park District

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      This is from the wonderful lady with whom I studied belly dance for several years (also Boji and Kharmin).  Unfortunately, I work Monday nights or I would be all over this!  Anyone out there who is interested in belly dancing should look into this class.  It's tremendous fun and she is terrific!

      Those of you who have been around here for a while may recall a Rokkehealdon event probably 12 years ago or so that had an 'Alhambra' Moorish/Spanish theme - His Highness Jafar was in attendance, if that helps date it - the troupe that formed out of our class, Anwaar al Sharq, entertained at the feast - it was Felicia/Jahwara, Kharmin, Boji and me.

      Moose