Found: Music Stand. Please Claim.

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Sorry I forgot to post this for so long....

      At the music and dance day at Ida Noyes a month ago, we found a music stand that had been left behind as we were cleaning up.  Our guests were still there and said it did not belong to them.  I have custody, and am willing to return it to the proper owner, if someone wants to claim it.

      Teleri