MKAOD this weekend

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
      Howdy All,

      Just a reminder that our neighbors to the North are hosting an event
      this weekend and I am sure they would appreciate any support we can
      lend them.

      If you are free check out Middle Kingdom Academe of Defense XI:
      http://www.ravenslake.com/events/mkaod.htm

      It'll be good to see you and to represent Ayreton at the event if you
      can make it – if not enjoy being with your family and friends over the
      holiday weekend. Be safe and have fun!

      Your Servant to command,
      ~Philip White
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2008
        I will be there on Saturday, and I will be running Youth Combat.  Come on up and have some fun!

        If anyone wants to TRAIN as a Youth Combat Marshal, I have at least one MIT already coming, and the more, the merrier!

        Acelina