Re: Need More Info on Fox Hunt (wasTeachers Wanted)

  • Antonie Dvorakova
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2008
      Do the fairgrounds (Fox Hunt location) have a street address (for the
      GPS-dependent :-).
      Thank you,
      Antonie

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Earik MacSkellie"

      http://www.foxvale.org/Events/FoxHunt.php

      > > --Richard
      > >
      > > On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 7:33 PM, <AndreAllen@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> I just checked the Midrealm calendar for info on this event and
      find no
      > >> web presence. Can you tell those of us from outside Ayerton
      more about this
      > >> event?
      > >>
      > >> AElfred

      Fox Hunt
      > >> 4. The past three years we have been fortunate to have a wide
      variety of
      > >> classes covering all sorts of topics. We would like to keep the
      tradition
      > >> going. Did you pick up a new skill at Pennsic that you are
      anxious to share
      > >> with others? Now is your chance. The teaching schedule is wide
      open,
      > >> volunteer now to get your pick of teaching slots.....
      > >>
      > >> Please e-mail me with your class information, time requirements
      and any
      > >> facility requests or class restrictions.
      > >>
      > >> Thanks,
      > >>
      > >> --
      > >> Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      > >> Guild Head, Ayreton Brewers Guild
      > >>
      > >> "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to
      good fame
      > >> and renommee."
      > >> - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte
      d'Arthur

      > >> ------------------------------
      > >> Get the MapQuest Toolbar<http://mapquest.com/toolbar?
      ncid=mpqmap00050000000010>.
      > >> Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices & More!
      > >>

      > --
      > Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      > Guild Head, Ayreton Brewers Guild
      >
      > "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to
      good fame
      > and renommee."
      > - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

    • mandy lemke
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2008
        Im not sure of the exact address, however, if you plug in the intersection of RT. 47 and RT. 71, you should be able to find the directions there. Also on the website, there is more directions and helpful links. www.foxvale.org