Re: [Ayreton] Need More Info on Fox Hunt (wasTeachers Wanted)

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 26, 2008
      Hello AElfred,

      The Midrealm calendar is updated with the link and the info is now posted on the Foxvale website.

      --Richard

      On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 7:33 PM, <AndreAllen@...> wrote:
      I just checked the Midrealm calendar for info on this event and find no web presence.  Can you tell those of us from outside Ayerton more about this event?

      AElfred

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
        Guild Head, Ayreton Brewers Guild

        "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
        - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

        Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices & More!

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
        Guild Head, Ayreton Brewers Guild

        "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good fame and renommee."
        - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

      • Antonie Dvorakova
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29, 2008
          Do the fairgrounds (Fox Hunt location) have a street address (for the
          GPS-dependent :-).
          Thank you,
          Antonie

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Earik MacSkellie"

          http://www.foxvale.org/Events/FoxHunt.php

          > > --Richard
          > >
          > > On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 7:33 PM, <AndreAllen@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >> I just checked the Midrealm calendar for info on this event and
          find no
          > >> web presence. Can you tell those of us from outside Ayerton
          more about this
          > >> event?
          > >>
          > >> AElfred

          ncid=mpqmap00050000000010>.
          > >> Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices & More!
          > >>

          > --
          > Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
          > Guild Head, Ayreton Brewers Guild
          >
          > "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to
          good fame
          > and renommee."
          > - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur

        • mandy lemke
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 29, 2008
            Im not sure of the exact address, however, if you plug in the intersection of RT. 47 and RT. 71, you should be able to find the directions there. Also on the website, there is more directions and helpful links. www.foxvale.org