Foxhunt 4

  • mandy lemke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 9:58 PM
      Greetings unto the populace,
      The time is quickly approaching for Foxvale's annual event, the Fox Hunt. This year our feastocrat from the previous years has graciously stepped up to the plate once again. She is planning quite a feast. We are in need of wonderful servers and some help with the cleaning up. So, if you would like to volunteer for either of these positions and have the feast for free, please contact me at seaprincess527@.... If you have questions please email me as above. We are in need of 10 servers, 3 of 4 drink barers, and 6 to 7 people to help with clean up. And again all of those who volunteer, eat the Incredible feast for FREE!, this is a first come first serve, thing. so please do email me. I'll send a response to let you know I have received your email, and to get a little more information from you. Hope to see you all there!!
      In Service,
      Lady Francesca