A call for teachers for All Soul's

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      Hi all--

      This year's theme for the All Soul's event is the Tudor's Visit Avalon.  We are currently looking for people that are interested in teaching a class (or two) at the event.  Our site is expanded, so we have room for plenty.

      Any interested individuals should contact me, Acelina, and I will forward the queries to our class coordinator Dame Nicholaa Halden.  My email is djc137@...

      The date is Nov. 1 (we are actually having the All Soul's Event on All Soul's Day this year).

      Thanks, and please cross-post this to any groups you might think are interested.

      YIS,
      Acelina