A last call for MKAoD A&S teachers

  • Kari Carlson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 12:32 PM
      Greetings everyone,

      I am in desperate need of people to teach A&S classes at MKAoD this Saturday.  Can I get some of our crafty types to take up the call and teach a class or two?  I would especially like to see a Mead-making 101 class from someone in the brewer's guild (just a how-to, alas, there's no booze allowed on site), as I've had several people who have expressed interest in taking such a class.

      If you would be willing to teach, please contact me asap.  Bribery may be involved.

      Thank you!

      In Service,
      Phaedra de Vere
      MKAoD A&S class coordinator

      Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!