Re: [Ayreton] FW: [ShireofRavenslake] An apology, a question, and a call for teachers

  • Metylda
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008
      DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE BELOW PLEASE.

      There was a communication error.

      Metylda
      Co-Crat and AnS Class Coordinator for MKAOD

      There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008
        We're good for MKAoD A&S teachers!  Metylda had some classes lined up already.  I should have waited for her reply.  >.<

        So no worries, we're set.  Thanks everyone!!!

        Phaedra

        From: skycat@...
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com; thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com
        CC: klc011@...
[...]

        Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows