Bardic Activities at MKAOD

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 10:29 PM
      Greetings good gentles all!

      With a week to go before MKAOD, I would like to announce the bardic
      activities for MKAOD.

      **Bardic Contest, theme of "Legacy" -- Come and compete in a contest of
      bardic skill! Present to us a piece on the theme of "Legacy". This piece
      can be in any bardic form-- sung, spoken or chanted verse, stories,
      instrumental pieces, etc. Please try to keep these pieces to 5 minutes
      or under. Please contact Hilla and/or sign up on-site.

      **Wandering Minstrels -- pick up a token at troll, sign up, and perform
      for people throughout the day. Please contact Hilla if you have any
      questions

      **Bardic Performing Area -- This is a place where performing is welcome
      all day; just stop by and join in, or sit and listen and enjoy.

      **Feast Entertainment -- There will be entertainment during feast.
      Please contact Hilla to sign up.

      Hilla (That would be me...) can be contacted via email: hilla AT
      wild-onions DOT org. My phone is 773-495-3050. I can take calls from
      6:30AM through 8AM, and 5PM through 11:30PM. Calls between 8AM and 5PM
      will go to my voicemail, and I will return them same day if possible.
      Voicemails left for Hilla will get through fine.

      See you all at MKAOD!!

      --Hlafdige Hilla Hamasdohtor, Scop