Fwd: O/T W/D for sale/int in Entertainment Center

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      Amy Woolard <ardena6@...> wrote:
      Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:06:55 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Amy Woolard <ardena6@...>
      Subject: O/T W/D for sale/int in Entertainment Center
      To: ayreton@...

      Milady.  I could be interested in the entertainment center. Is is already assembled, what size TV and such does it hold, and how much do you folks want for it? ( And can you bring it into the city? ( I live North Side, Rogers Park area) Please respond to Ardena6@..... Thanks much, Ardena/ Amy Woolard

                 "Comparisons are odious"-Vickie Austin

      (Madeleine L'Engle-"The Moon by Night")

      "Great Spirits Always Encounter Violent Opposition from
      Mediocre Minds"-Albert Einstein