OT: Washer & Dryer For Sale

  • Aldyet Le Chaundeleur
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      Sorry about the crass commercial announcement but I thought this might be of interest to some people.

      We are in the middle of moving from Naperville to Arlington Heights and we are selling our nearly-new washer & dryer. We bought it brand new in St. Louis and then we got transferred up here for work, and all the apartments have w/d hookups so we have not been able to use it :-(

      It is an awesome washer & dryer, and we have had no problems with it ever (even washing fabric and sca clothes).

      We are moving Saturday the 23rd, so it would need to be picked up either tomorrow or Saturday down in Naperville OR we could drop it off on our way up North to Arlington Heights.

      On a side note, we also have an entertainment center, a sleeper sofa, and a TV for sell as well.

      Thanks

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Visit my German Ren blog