Re: Interested participant

  • Jenna
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 20, 2008
      Hey Chris,

      It was awesome that you came out last night to fight practice. We
      hope to see you again next week. Here is my email address so we can
      get you hooked up with the Thieves-> LttleMS1@...

      Cheers
      Keiley

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "arngrimbjornson" <arngrimbjornson@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey folks, I just spoke via e-mail with the chatelain a few days ago
      > regarding the local SCA chapter here in the cook county area, and
      > wanted to get to know a little bit more about the SCA and the folks
      > around here who are part of it, as well as find out more about the
      > heavy combat, archery, and rapier fighting you all are involved in.

    • arngrimbjornson
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 20, 2008
        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Jenna" <JKlauss@...> wrote:

        > Hey Chris,
        >
        > It was awesome that you came out last night to fight practice.
        We
        > hope to see you again next week. Here is my email address so we
        can
        > get you hooked up with the Thieves-> LttleMS1@...
        >
        > Cheers
        > Keiley
        >
        > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "arngrimbjornson"
        <arngrimbjornson@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey folks, I just spoke via e-mail with the chatelain a few days
        ago
        > > regarding the local SCA chapter here in the cook county area, and
        > > wanted to get to know a little bit more about the SCA and the
        folks
        > > around here who are part of it, as well as find out more about
        the
        > > heavy combat, archery, and rapier fighting you all are involved
        in.

      • arngrimbjornson
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 20, 2008
          Well, I had alot of fun and hope to keep it up