Re: [rokkehealden] FW: [Ayreton] Minutes from the Towne Hall meeting on 9/30 (fox hunt)

  • Philippa of Otterbourne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      I wasn't able to participate in the Ayreton event meeting but I do have a question based on the meeting notes below.  I'm not clear on the theme idea.  Are we now looking at a "generic" Italian theme or are we looking at a mafia theme and the feast idea, etc. was to go along with it?

      I'm not trying to be rude but many Italian-Americans, especially Sicilian-Americans find the mafia stereotype offensive.  As a Sicilian-American, I can fully understand this.  There is so much more to Italian culture and history to promote.  Just my 2 cents and maybe I misunderstood the recap.

      Philippa

      On 10/2/06, Patricia E. Chadwick <pechadwick@...> wrote:
      Good Morning Shire Members,

      I'm forwarding this because I know many are not on the Ayreton list and I
      feel that does have an effect on our group.

      Please read this missive carefully and let the shire know what you think.
      :-)

      Akiko just the messenger today.

      _____