Re: [Ayreton] Re: Home School Demo

  • K Westburg
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 20, 2008
      I could do an October 11th demo. I can bring all or most of my CIRCA 1200 project; A living History presentation depicting peasant life in rural England 800 years ago.  It's  hands on and interactive for kids and adults. It was presented last year at Jubilee College Olde English Faire and was well received.

       Kathy Westburg   aka Lady Katherine von Schlosserwald

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 20, 2008
        Hello Friends,

        Based on the response I've received, it looks like October 11th will be the best date for the demo. Now that we've decided that, I can make some more concrete plans.

        I am out of town on a business trip to Florida until Friday. Please keep me in your good thoughts as I'm not looking forward to flying into a storm. I'll report more on the demo next week.

        In Service,

        Sarafina :D