Save the Date: Fall Ayreton Arts Academy 10/25/2008

  • Philippa of Otterbourne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 9:07 AM
      Greetings Ayreton!

      We are announcing another day of arts and science activities. This
      time our host is the Shire of Rokkehealden. The day will be a
      combination of a craft fair, classes, and performance time, with space
      and time for socializing.

      So, save this date on your calendar:

      October 25, 2008 10am - 4:30 pm

      Location:
      Oak Brook Public Library
      600 Oak Brook Road
      Oak Brook
      IL 60523
      Tel: 630-990-2222

      AAA Contact:
      Lady Philippa of Otterbourne (Patrice Ribando)
      630-241-1609 (not after 9:30PM)
      otterbourne@...

      Watch for more details about the Academy soon. We are already planning
      to have our normal A&S activities along with a lunch potluck. We also
      have the option of using the out-door area for any messier arts or
      possible marshal activities.

      We hope you can make it!

      --
      Philippa