September Baronial Business Meeting Location

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
      Greeting Ayreton!

      Our next Baronial Business Meeting will be hosted by the Shire of
      Vanished Woods, September 14, 2008 starting at 6pm.

      Site Location:
      Roselle United Methodist Church
      206 Rush St
      Roselle, IL 60172

      More information to come closer to the meeting including directions and
      agenda.

      Does anyone want to do a potluck again? Everyone really seemed to like
      it last time, so we can do it again if there is interest.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Seneschal Ayreton
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
        Is this the same site as the upcoming Event?

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
          Yes, yes it is.  And the same as this year's event, although we are working on an additional fighting space across the street.

          Acelina

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
            Which event do you mean?

            It is not the same site as Fall AAA and Fox Hunt, but Mistress
            Acelina did just post it is the same All Souls.

            Just wanted to clarify.

            ~Philip