Fwd: [MK-Throwers] Thrown Weapons at Border Skirmish (TW Marshals needed!)

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 9:14 PM
      From: John Bartholomew of Flanders <jbf@...>
      To: MK-Throwers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 9:21 pm
      Subject: [MK-Throwers] Thrown Weapons at Border Skirmish (TW Marshals
      needed!)

      (sorry for the very late notice on this, but better late than never...)

      We will be having Thrown Weapons at Border Skirmish this weekend, we
      are having trouble finding Thrown Weapons Marshals to run the range
      for the whole day. (We have folks who can cover the morning, but who
      have other commitments in the afternoon) Since this is an
      interkingdom event, we would be grateful for any help Midrealm TW
      marshals can give us.

      If there are any TW marshals out there who will be at Border Skirmish
      and who would be willing to help run the range for a while in the
      afternoon, please contact me at the email address or phone listed
      below ASAP. (I will be leaving for site around 5:30 on Friday.)

      Even if we don't get any additional marshals, the range will be open
      during the morning, from 9-12ish. We will have loaner axes, knives,
      and spears for folks to throw. No authorization or membership is
      required, if you have signed the site waiver then you are all set to
      play.

      Hoping to see some of you out on the range this weekend...!
      Jack

      THL John Bartholomew of Flanders (called Jack)
      Archery Marshal, Thrown Weapons Marshal
      Captain of the Cheshire Archers
      jbf (at) pobox (dot) com
      608 (dash) 658 (dash) 5802