Glass in the Fall

  • Tom Scrip
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      Greetings All, it's about time for tha days to get shorter and cooler,
      so what better place to hang out then by a ripp'n hot glass furnes. To
      that end we are having another party at the glass shop. Info below.

      Aethewlulf of Dover

      You, yours, and everyone you know are invited to the Chicago Hot Glass
      studio Saturday, September 13 from 7PM - 1AM. A donation of $20 at the
      door affords you as much food, drink, and live music as you can consume
      while our talented staff offers live glassblowing demonstrations
      throughout the evening. This is also an opportunity to sign up for
      classes or purchase classes as a gift with class fees as low as $55 per
      session. Please visiting http://www.chicagohotglass.com for more
      information.

      We hope to see you there!