Until we meet again

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      Good Gentles All,
      I have just completed a move to New York, from there to end up anywhere from there to DC to Chicago again and anywhere in between.  To those of you who I did not have the chance to say goodbye to in person, thanks for all your support and friendship in the last three years.  Cheer or shudder, you have made me the SCAdian I am, and I will miss you all deeply and watch with keen interest the development of what will always be my first SCA home.

      Best of luck to you all, and I will visit as I am able.

      William Atherbridge

      Will O'Ayreton (written to the tune of Jock O'Hazeldean)

      'Twas in the year o' thirty-nine
      a traveler was I
      and though it had raised me from birth
      to Ostgardr bid goodbye