foxhunt

  • mandy lemke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 9:10 PM
      Attention good gentles of ayreton,
       The time is fast approaching in which Foxvale will host Foxhunt 4. Along with all of the other lovely events scheduled throughout the day, our feastocrat from the last few years has graciously agreed to once again be the feastocrat. In turn we will need servers and a clean up crew for this scrumptous feast. Therefore if you would like to lend a hand to us, please email francesca at seaprincess527@... if you do not get a response within 3 days please email again. Thank you in advance for all of the help we will and are receiving!
      In Service
      Francesca