Fw: [haus_brandenburg] India Fest 2008

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2008
      Forwarded from another group

      Acelina

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: c s <workinggirl11477@...>
      To: ShireGreyhope@yahoogroups.com; haus_brandenburg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:50:14 PM
      Subject: [haus_brandenburg] India Fest 2008

      Ok, since I do not have a scanner I will type in all the info for those who may be interested... the majority of the Docs that I work with are Indian and help put on this event every year.  I thought I would share as some of you all may be interested in attending.

      India Fest
      Sunday, September 7
      11:30am - 6:00pm

      At the Indian American Cultural Center
      8605 Merrillville Road
      Merrillville, IN  46410
      (1/2 mile south of Hwy 30 on Merrillville Road.)

      There is a $2 dollar admission fee; however, children under the age of 6 are FREE!!!!

      Join us for the festivities of Indian dancing, painting, art & culture, delicious Indian cuisine, fashion show, Indian fashions, Sarees and Jewellery, Health Fair, Palmist, and Henna - the art of body painting.

      Correy Shannon