Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic Pictures

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12, 2008
      Jale--

      The arming tent was nothing.  You should've caught the scent of the belted champions tabards which haven't been cleaned in ages.....yikes doesn't even begin to describe it...

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 12, 2008
        Congratulations on your elevation, Acelina - I know you deserved it!

        Tabitha; who had more email than laundry, and we had a LOT of laundry!
        There are more pics on the vanished wood website in the files section...

        www.vanishedwood.org

        Acelina