Grey Gargoyles Student Fair, 9/29/2006, 3:00 pm

  • Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      Reminder from: Ayreton's Calendar
      Title: Grey Gargoyles Student Fair
      Date: Friday September 29, 2006
      Time: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Repeats: This event does not repeat.
      Location: University of Chicago, Reynold's Club
      Street: University Ave. between 57th & 58th St.
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Description: We will be showcasing our spectacular-ness to the university students; anyone who wishes may bring their latest projects (garb, scrolls, armoring, chainmaille, etc) and help decorate the table and ourselves. We are signed up to do a 20 minute demo for fighting as well. We will be promoting our call-out day during Oct 1st's regularly scheduled fighter practice.

      Please E-mail me if you want to participate. <ctulloch@...>
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy