Sad news

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2008
      People of Ayreton, My soulmate and life partner of 20 years has passed on recently
      He is haunting his bookshelves, just waiting for someone to try and raid his books. I don't believe his spirit will be content, unless we can deal with this issue.
        He had a love of reading that was very apparent to all who knew him.

      Please contact me off-list if anyone has gaps in there collections that we could fill.
      an example of one title is
      The Outline of History Volume I &II By H.G. Wells

      there is History, Science Fiction, some Fantasy, Comparative Religions and all kinds of books ( mostly hardcover)

      this is so hard.

      Love, Ardena

                 "Comparisons are odious"-Vickie Austin

      (Madeleine L'Engle-"The Moon by Night")

      "Great Spirits Always Encounter Violent Opposition from
      Mediocre Minds"-Albert Einstein
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2009
        It is with sadness and sorrow that I report the passing of Maestra Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal's (Cindy Wong-McGowan's)  mother.  Gwen's mom has been fighting a battle with lung caner and was recently hospitalized with pneumonia.

        Gwen has spent the last three days at her mother's side and was with her as she passed.

        As more information about services becomes known I will pass it onto the list.

        Sadly,

        Hillary of Langeforde

        Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
      • Hilla Hamasdohtor
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2011
          Hi everyone,

          Some of you may know Fionnuala McInnes (mka Robin Kullick). She's been
          on hiatus from the SCA for a while, but she used to be active in the
          area, teaching Elizabethan classes and she sang in the Pippins. Anyway,
          I'm just posting to say that her father Ray Kullick died very early this
          morning, 17 May. She can be reached at asackville AT juno DOT com, or
          you can reply to me off-list and I'll pass any messages on. Please keep
          her and her mother in your thoughts.

          Thanks,

          Hilla